Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Minions!!!

I have been insanely busy the past few weeks. Minion Hat orders are flying at me and I'm loving it! I was also a bridesmaid in a wedding, celebrated my friend's son's second birthday, and hosted a pirate birthday for my own son's second birthday. My passion for crochet has really turned into a business I can be proud of. It's been a truly exciting start to what I hope will be an amazing adventure.

Before the month is over, I plan to start creating tutorials on YouTube and posting more patterns. I am also going to work hard to post updates on what I have on my hook. Hopefully, I can create more Halloween and Fall themed creations very soon. As I make them, I will post a little blurb here and possibly a pattern. For now, I leave you with adorable pictures of the Minion Hats that are a huge part of my past few weeks. :)

Two Eyed Minion Hat
One of the four bunches of hats I've sent out
My sweet son wearing his Minion Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment