Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Welcome!

I decided to create this blog to share my crochet creations, tutorials, and patterns. Crochet is my favorite hobby by far. I love to create other crafts, bake, and cook as well but I always fall back on crochet when I find my hands are idle. I recently started a Facebook page to share my creations and get new ideas from people. I also have an Etsy shop where my creations and patterns are available to purchase.

This blog will mainly be dedicated to my crochet creations but I plan to treat my readers to other crafts, recipes, and milestones of my life as well. I am truly grateful to my readers and followers and I appreciate each of you for taking the time to read my blog and check into my pages. Thank you so much.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment